Saturday, January 6, 2007

This morning

This morning I was done sleeping at 5am. Mom and I stood up and we had milk and breakfast. This morning, I got warm milk and then bread with the nut-spread on it. This is one of my favourite breakfast meals and I eat as fast as I can so that I can get some more. We sat down to watch some Disney cartoons. A little later, dad got out of bed and then he and I played some more. I fell asleep again early this morning. When I woke back up, I was ready to go to daycare. I brought mom her shoes and then walked over to the garage door and when I was out in the garage, I headed over to the car. But then I was reminded that it's Saturday and there is no daycare today. In stead, we put on our rain clothes and went out into our back yard to play. Once out side, I made sure to check all the lamps. I am the lamp inspector!!
Then I realized that the bird feeder was empty, I filled it up. The birds are hungry during the winter and it's a good thing to feed them. We have many sparrows and also some red cardinals, bluejays and a finch and woodpecker once in a while. I love to watch the birds.When I was done working, I took a break and tried to blow some soap bubbles. It's still difficult to make the bubbles. I know how to get the soap on the round end of the stick, but I still have not figured out how to blow to make the bubbles appear. I finally gave up and just tasted the soap instead. Oh well.
In the end, I abandoned the soap bubble project and just sat down and tried to spot some airplanes. I could hear them, but it was too overcast to see. I tried and tried to find just one airplane, but no luck. In the end, I went back inside and helped out with the laundry. I like to sort and press the laundry.
Take Care

Benjamin

No comments: