Ok, I don't know where to start, because I have so much to tell you. We have been busy . I guess I can start with an old photo when I was little and still had hair. I am wearing a neat sports sweater from a local Faroese handball team and also some really cool puma sneakers. I got all these from my godmother Jenny. The only problem with this photo is the pacifier - it does make me a little less cool. But I still love my pacifier. When I can't find my own pacifier, I'll steal Elmo's. It's a little plastic pacifier that Elmo holds on to... it's still better than nothing.
My aunt says that I need to stop using the pacifier. First of all, big boys don't use the pacifier and secondly, then there is a good chance I may end up looking like this: (horror, I am really trying to quit now!!)
I found a friend to play with outside. There is this cat that likes to hang out around our house. I think it may be because I like to share my crackers with her. She doesn't like the cheese crackers though. Ihave to force them in to the cats mouth. But the cat is really nice and always asks to be pet.
And she loves to be pet on her tummy.
Pasta..mmmmmmm. I love pasta. The pasta screws are the best, then there are the angel hair, pasta wheels, pasta shells, pasta and ketchup, terryaki pasta, pesto pasta,... I can keep going. Oh, ofcourse, I always end up in the bathtub afterwards.
Yesterday, we got our christmas tree from Lowes. This is a real tree, a noble fir and now our house smells like christmas. We have also decorated the house and have the fire going every night. I helped out decorating the tree and I put start, bows and small presents on the tree. There were two or three branhces that got really decorated. I was not pleased with some of the decorations that aunt Elsa and mom had put up on the tree, so I decided to move them. I think I have to show them how to decorate a tree.
When the tree was done, it was my turn. I ended up looking very christmassy
When I was decorated, I stood next to the tree and started singing christmas carrols. See for your selves!! I don't see why mom and dad need christmas decorations and music - they have me!!
Take care!!
Benjamin
1 comment:
I love the last picture!!! Oh, and Elsa's picture too! Hullarious!!
Christi
Post a Comment