Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am a big boy

Today I was a very big boy. Dad and I went to the doctor this morning. The doctor checked me and gave me a good report, but then she poked me with all these needles. They hurt a lot, but I was a big boy and only cried a little. When I felt better, we went home and dad and I have have our men-time together today. I enjoy our men-time.
Oh, and I am pretty clever. This evening, I grabbed a dining chair, pushed it into the kitchen, all the way up to the sink. I climbed up on it..... ok, mom helped out, but I tried... I stood up and got a hold of my juice.... When I was done, I put the juice down and climbed back down. Mission accomplished!

... see, I am a big boy!!

Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Oh that is so cute! He is so smart! Glad that Carl is home so he and Benjamin can have Man Time. As long as they dont watch the Man Show during their Man Time!