Earlier this week, I got two packages from the Faroes. One from omma (grandma) and mostur (aunt Elsa). It was full of good food and a teddy-turtle. .The other package was from langomma (great grandma). She'd knit me a Faroese sweater and hat.
Today, after playing hide and seek and a long nap, I helped out with the Saturday cleaning. First I vacuumed,
Then it was time to wash the floors. It took a while, because every couple of tiles, I have to make sure all the buttons were working. On the vacuum, there is the high and low button that makes it sound a little different. On the Swiffer, there is this funny button. When I push it, a lot of soapy water sprays out on the floor. Sometimes, I get so busy spraying water and forget to wipe the floor.
When we were done cleaning, I got to go outside and play for a little bit. The weather was really nice today. The minute, we stepped outside, the grey neighborhood cat came over to greet me. We're pals and like to hang out and dig in the dirt and do guy/cat things.
Benjamin
1 comment:
Ooh Benjamin, that is such a lovely sweater! Rhiannon thinks you look super cute in it!
Post a Comment