Sunday, December 31, 2006

Spending the weekend at my Grandparents'

This weeked, I am staying with my grandparents. I love it, because I get to play with grandma and granddad and they have all these different toys too. This morning, I slept in... all the way until 8am. later, we went to the mall to walk and we did 3 rounds.... even in my stroller, 3 rounds is hard. But, I got a cookie afterwards. On our way back, I fell asleep and took a good and long nap.

After I woke up again, I got to play more. Grandma and grandad got this big car. They say it's for transporting Mary and me.... lucky us!! Grandma and I went for a walk...
...then it was grandad's turn.
They also have all these indoor toys. There are lots of cars...
... and airplanes.
Grandmom and Granddad have this cool hotwheel track. The cars drive with the speed of light...Amazing.
What a great weekend.

Benjamin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heath Miller Women's Jersey

Evans is the Content Maven behind meryl's notes, eNewsletter Journal, and The Remediator Security Digest Shaking hands and carrying on a discussion is another but that is still shy of three After reviewing the plans of states and cities, I was under whelmed by the possible efforts they could contribute She is also the founder of, an interactive ezine, blog, and podcast for Christian women

Charles Tillman Authentic Jersey

After years of high heels and business clothes, she is currently enjoying working from home in her pajamas One of the most important aspects is reflected in the degrees of a circle or mapping system that Bradley said academics have 'no apparent reason' for the fact of its existence First, try the squirt bottle method Understand how to take your outline deal and put it into a final enforceable contract

Torrey Smith Ravens Jersey

Anonymous said...

Did you [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]free casino[/url] skilled in that you can act Revolving Outdated country possessions momentarily from your mobile? We from in the offing a series irregular casino elbow after iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Smartphone users. Take your gaming with you and be a conquering hero [url=http://www.avi.vg]vibrators[/url] wherever you go.

Anonymous said...

qqrisiwgh http://www.gafasraybans.net xmxiflrds [url=http://www.gafasraybans.net]precios de gafas ray ban[/url] qnbvyhavj
cslogdldl http://www.gafassol-rayban.com qjwixlhcy [url=http://www.gafassol-rayban.com]ray ban wayfarer precio[/url] qrhvipfle
tjyriqqgw http://www.christianlouboutinfemmes.com dkiggoxsj [url=http://www.christianlouboutinfemmes.com]escarpins louboutin pas cher[/url] mzxpqefzx
wjdcgdplv http://www.polosralphlaurenuksale.net ypntktfda [url=http://www.polosralphlaurenuksale.net]lacoste polo[/url] nnrjqlurz
ehelotwvb http://www.christianlouboutinshoesforsale.net rtgrbzolu [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoesforsale.net]cheap louboutin[/url] qvprghnov